Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Get Naked and Liberate Your Life

Go ahead admit it you feel FREE when you are naked. Even if you don't like what you physically see, being naked is for the most part a very comfortable and natural space and place to be in, would you agree? Why wouldn't it be, it's the way we came into this world.  My body is certainly not perfect, never will be and it really is something I desire. I've always been bigger than most of my friends, been chubby, healthy, thick and maybe even overweight to some.  Thank God for inner strength because I've heard my share of comments about my weight.  Still when naked I feel free although it happens only when showering or getting dressed.

So what's the talk about being naked you are wondering...well when is the last time you got mentally, emotionally and or spiritually naked? When's the last time you didn't identify yourself as woman, man, wife, coach, speaker, entrepreneur or other titles? When's the last time you didn't use words to describe who you are or let go of all the labels you put on who you are?  I did that weeks ago.  For seven days straight I stood in the mirror butt-bone naked and really looked at myself. I gently without judgment looked at every curve, dimple, scar, stretch mark and piece of cellulite.  I looked at myself from every angle and looked deep in my eyes to see into my soul.  For 7 days I asked myself very pointed questions like "who are you really, what's in your heart, what is your soul longing for, what do you need to be forgiven for etc." My body, my heart and my soul spoke to me; sometimes loudly and other times I could barely hear the response.  For 7 days with paper in hand I wrote down the responses, wrote the experience in the journal and set intentions for the day.

Whew! What a provoking, raw, real, sad and liberating experience that was.  Yes, I got NAKED for 7 days and learned more about myself than I had in  a long time.  I got NAKED and finally could hear what my mind, body and soul have been trying to say for a long time.  I got NAKED and allowed the brilliant woman within to speak her mind.  I got NAKED and peeled away the veils that kept a piece of me hidden from the world.  Oh am I glad I got naked...

I've always been pretty bold, outspoken and authentic but these 7 days have allowed me to shake off the expectations of the world and release a new me; a me that loves to be free! 

Now I'm taking 20 women on this journey of authenticity, freedom and personal power.  I giggle when I imagine what they are experiencing.  I smile because I know they are releasing their SHero.  My heart sings because I feel the heavy burden of fear, shame, guilt and doubt being lifted from their spirits.  I am humbled because they've trusted me with their lives.  I'm grateful because God gave me the gift of compassion in action and everyday I wake up and show up to elevate the lives of humanity. 

I know these women will be more wise, strong, liberated, inspired and free at the end of this 7-day course.  I know they will be ready for more.  They will expect more, demand more, command more and seek more of what they desire out of life and they will receive it because they are brave.

I'm looking forward to the next group of 20 women to start the course for FREE on May 2, 2011.  Will you be one of the 20, there are spaces left but only if you are ready to commit to the 7-day course.  If you'd like to get NAKED and free yourself visit http://www.catriceology.com/ and claim your set for the next Get NAKED 7-day Mini-Course.  It's time you get NAKED and liberate your life.

I hope to see you in the next course and if you are not ready to Get NAKED maybe you know someone who is so do share the opportunity. If you are ready to live fear-free grab your copy of The Art of Fear-Free Living by visiting http://www.theartoffearfreeliving.com/

Until we meet again,
Just live your life and make sure it's absolutely, fearlessly delicious!

Catrice M. Jackson
Fear-Free Living Expert, Speaker, Author and Radio Show Host
All Rights Reserved. Catrice M. Jackson Emerge Consulting, LLC © 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment